with special thanks to our Title Sponsor
FEATURING Local Craft Beers from...
Battle Road Brewing Company
Berkley Beer Company
Blue Hills Brewery
Clown Shoes Beer
Downeast Cider House
Mayflower Brewing Company
Jack's Abby Brewing
Magic Hat Brewing Company
Peak Organic Beer
Pretty Things Beer and Ale Project
Wachusett Brewing Company
& a sampling of great food available for purchase!
Save the Date!
Saturday, August 23rd from 4:30-7:30pm
Local Craft Beer & Cider Tasting,
Home Brewing Competition, The Science of Beer
and so much more!
Music from . . .
Dan Fernandes, Kevin Kidd & The Barnburners String Band & Peter Joy
Generously sponsored by The Blackthorne Publick House*Fabulous food offerings from . . .
Blackthorne Publick House, Stoneforge Grille, Buffalo Wild Wings
*some offerings require additional purchase
- This "adult only" fundraiser will be held both inside The Old Fire Station, and outdoors in The Wild Place - our outdoor learning center
- 21 and older, sorry no children
- PLEASE BRING A VALID ID WITH YOU WHEN CHECKING IN
- No outside alcohol allowed. No large purses or backpacks
- Designated drivers must also check-in and pay a $10 admission fee
- Limited street parking is available on Sullivan Avenue and Main Street. Other options include:
- Easton Municipal Parking Lot - 115 Main Street - next to Bill's Pizza
- Old Colony YMCA - 25 Elm Street - approx. 1/2 mile
To Purchase Tickets:
|Click HERE to download the entry form and competition guidelines
Deadline for submission: Wednesday, August 20th, 2014
*SPACE IS LIMITED*
C. "Other" (meads, sours, etc.)
Entry Fee: FREE
*Competition limited to brewers age 21 or older*
THANK YOU to our participating partners!
And a big thank you to....
Andrew and Lauren Peterson
And our Homebrewing Competition Grand Prize sponsors...