with special thanks to our Title Sponsor
FEATURING Local Craft Beers from...
Aeronaut Brewing Co.
Berkley Beer Company
Blue Hills Brewery
Down the Road Beer Co.
Downeast Cider House
Jack's Abby Brewing
Narragansett Beer and more to come
& a sampling of great food available for purchase!
|Click here to buy tickets!
Saturday, August 22nd from 4:30-7:30pm
Local Craft Beer & Cider Tasting,
Home Brewing Competition, The Science of Beer
and so much more!
- This "adult only" fundraiser will be held both inside The Old Fire Station, and outdoors in The Wild Place - our outdoor learning center
- 21 and older, sorry no children
- PLEASE BRING A VALID ID WITH YOU WHEN CHECKING IN
- No outside alcohol allowed. No large purses or backpacks
- Designated drivers must also check-in and pay a $10 admission fee
- Event will be held rain or shine. All fees are non-refundable.
- Limited street parking is available on Sullivan Avenue and Main Street. Other options include:
- Easton Municipal Parking Lot - 115 Main Street - next to Bill's Pizza
- Old Colony YMCA - 25 Elm Street - approx. 1/2 mile
To Purchase Tickets:
|Click HERE to download the entry form and competition guidelines
Deadline for submission: Friday, August 14th, 2015
*Limit 2 entries per homebrewer - SPACE IS LIMITED*
C. "Other" (meads, sours, etc.)
Entry Fee: FREE
*Competition limited to brewers age 21 or older*
2015 Beer Garden Sponsor
Thank you to our additional 2015 Sponsors
And a big thank you to our participating partners....