with special thanks to our Title Sponsor
FEATURING Local Craft Beers from...
Berkley Beer Company
Blue Hills Brewery
Downeast Cider House
Down the Road Brewery
& a sampling of great food available for purchase!
Save the Date!
Saturday, August 22nd from 4:30-7:30pm
Local Craft Beer & Cider Tasting,
Home Brewing Competition, The Science of Beer
and so much more!
- This "adult only" fundraiser will be held both inside The Old Fire Station, and outdoors in The Wild Place - our outdoor learning center
- 21 and older, sorry no children
- PLEASE BRING A VALID ID WITH YOU WHEN CHECKING IN
- No outside alcohol allowed. No large purses or backpacks
- Designated drivers must also check-in and pay a $10 admission fee
- Limited street parking is available on Sullivan Avenue and Main Street. Other options include:
- Easton Municipal Parking Lot - 115 Main Street - next to Bill's Pizza
- Old Colony YMCA - 25 Elm Street - approx. 1/2 mile
To Purchase Tickets:
|Click HERE to download the entry form and competition guidelines
Deadline for submission: Wednesday, August 20th, 2014
*SPACE IS LIMITED*
C. "Other" (meads, sours, etc.)
Entry Fee: FREE
*Competition limited to brewers age 21 or older*
THANK YOU to our participating partners!
And a big thank you to....
Andrew and Lauren Peterson
And our Homebrewing Competition Grand Prize sponsors...